The Almonry Barn
Tewkesbury Abbey Precinct
Is a grade 2 listed building built around 1632 of stone brick and timber frame with a tile roof.
We converted the barn into a residential building reusing hand-made clay tiles to the roof.
Lime mortar and lime products were used to the internal and externals of the building.
Lead dormer windows and lead soil pipes were made and repairs to the Queen post roof were carried out in keeping with the original building.
The project was overseen by architects Astam Design of Gloucester